- Accurate dimension
- Flawless finish
- Perfect design
- Easy to install
Valve Casting for variety of applications
The Valve Casting we offer are come with prodigious casting finishes and dimensional accuracy. The corrosion-resistant alloys of the range are pressure tested and frequently put through non-destructive testing (NDT) so as to check their integrity and strength. We assure no leakage from any of the product we offer over here. A particular collection of sand mixtures as well as a particular washes are employed on our Valve Body Castings for unparalleled finishes. Used for a large number of fluid handling usages and both pneumatic and hydraulic equipment, the casting is highly demanded in the industries of agriculture, construction, aerospace, heavy industry, mining, nuclear etc.
Veritable benefits of Valve Casting:
- Covered from the gray iron, carbon steel, ductile iron and stainless steel.
- Appropriate to do cast iron casting, particularly ductile iron casting as well as gray iron casting.
- Come with a good surface finish and dimensions.
- Resistant to corrosion and damage.
- Used for molding different parts of the machine.
Price Range : Rs.70-2000
Approx Price: Rs 250 / kilogram
T2, Anand Industrial Estate, Near Ginning Press BRTS,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India