- 10000.00 - 100000.00 INR
- 0-3mm, 5-10mm Millimeter (mm)
- MS and SS
Our team of expert professionals are capable of manufacturing, supplying and exporting superior quality Ni Hard Casting. These products are manufactured by our experienced professionals using premium grade steel and other materials, brought from the reliable vendors of the market. We manufacture these products by making use of advanced machines in our huge infrastructure facility. These Ni Hard Casting are quality examined before delivery to ensure our clients with durable and non-corrosive products.
Extensive applicability of Ni Hard Casting :
Ni Hard Castings' uses include augurs, mixer paddles and dies in the liner plates for ball mills, coal chutes, clay business, wire guides for wire graphics and shot-blast spares. These wear resistant products are made to the present-day ISO material specification. These also find applications for iron castings including forges, foundries, pumps, valves, rolling mills, aerospace, automotive and a vast range of OEM's, mines and quarries, rolling stock, railways and local authorities. Ni Hard Castings can be employed for heat resistant moldings, especially if the carbon complacent is controlled to the lower end of the allowable range of few chrome grades.
Regular benefits of Ni Hard Casting :
- Appropriate for utilization with abrasive products, offer an extended life.
- Proffer better serviceable life incorporated in pneumatic conveying systems.
- The Nickel content increases with section sizing, the cooling time can curb pearlitic alteration.
- Adequate enough to suppress pear-lite grouping upon mold cooling.
Product details of Ni Hard Casting
MS and SS
500 N/mm2, 900 N/mm2, N/mm2, 1000 N/mm2
Excellent Quality, Optimum Strength Use
- 500 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Standard Packing
- All India
T2, Anand Industrial Estate, Near Ginning Press BRTS,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India