- , Kilograms/Kilograms
- 100.00 INR
With firm commitment to quality, we are able to offer our valued customers with Heat Resistant Alloy Castings. These parts are available in many sizes and specifications to meet the requirements of our customers. Our team of qualified professionals manufacture these parts by making use of superior quality raw-materials brought from the trustworthy vendors of the industry. Owing to its non-corrosive nature and durability, these Heat Resistant Alloy Castings are widely demanded by our clients.
Description of Heat Resistant Alloy Castings
Our Heat Resistant Alloy Castings are widely demanded in automobile, petrochemicals, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, bearing, fasteners, food and allied industries. Made with castings world-class manufacturing methods, the techniques and standards of the range ensure its varied usefulness. These are he economical aggregation of strength and stability and are employed for parts such as furnace parts, gas carburising and chains. Other utilities include brazing artifacts, cement kiln nose portions, radiant tubes, retorts etc. The Heat Resistant Alloy Castings can also be utilized for furnace beams, nozzles & trays for polymer and water quenching usages.
Conspicuous advantages of Heat Resistant Alloy Castings :
- Can be satisfactorily utilized in different specialized usages, advanced opposition to hot gas corrosion even in existence of some sulphur.
- Can be efficiently utilized for resisting thermal shocks of cooling and heating.
- Resistant to oxidation and carburization at high temperature.
- Come with advanced combination of creep strength as well as ductility, resistance to corrosion.
MS and Alloy Steel
Silver and Black
- 100 Per Day
- 30-40 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Standard Packing
- All India
T2, Anand Industrial Estate, Near Ginning Press BRTS,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India